Coming alongside leadership to develop vision plans, giving campaigns, by-laws, and more.
“Where there is no vision, the people perish…”
The word, “vision” gets tossed around a lot in church circles these days. But really, what’s the big deal about it? For any leader, he must lead with a vision… where is your church headed? Unfortunately, many churches operate without any sort of vision plan in place. They seem to just “exist” and remain stagnant as a result. We want to see healthy, vibrant, and growing churches!
- “Sunday visitor” assessments to determine cohesiveness of vision, strength of volunteer systems, and health of ministries
- Vision plan ideating and implementation
- Development of capital campaigns, building funds, and in-service tithe/offering emphasis
- Consulting for transitions in leadership and succession plans
- Crisis management and emergency preparedness
- Review of church by-laws and changes to government structure
- Elders/deacons/board members/committee clinics